As part of their vision for sharing good practice and celebrating the inspirational quality of their staff and students, the Harris Federation engaged GovEd Communications to produce a video about the seven schools to be shown at their inaugural conference. GovEd also provided event-filming services at the conference itself.
The full package of services inlcuded:
- Filming in each of the seven Harris Academies
- A ten minute film capturing the essence, attitude, values, atmosphere, and student and staff voices of the seven schools, used as an inspirational 'curtain-raiser' for the conference.
- A DVD of edited footage for each of the seven schools containing material relevant to their school for future use.
- Event filming at the conference.
- On-the-day location editing at the conference, with a summary film produced in time to be shown at the last plenary session of the day, capturing the highlights and delegate comments from the day.
- Longer-form edited film capturing the highlights, learning and feedback from the conference.
A clip from the ten minute film can be viewed on a our video pages here.