GovEd Communications provides a wide range of education and science communication services. We can provide simple consultancy and advice or take on full project design, management and delivery responsibilities. We always pay close attention to the particular needs of our clients and are able to tailor a package of services to meet any scale or budget.
We are committed to supporting the raising of standards in education and to enabling effective communication and scale-up of proven innovations. Our work covers schools building design, stakeholder engagement, curriculum innovation and resources, and advice on management, leadership, ICT, CPD and sharing good practice.
We are also passionate about public engagement in science and in engaging the next generation of scientifically literate and informed citizens, potential scientists and engineers. Our team ad partners have extensive experience in all areas of science communication, including through education, in science centres and museums, broadcast television and radio, publishing, press and PR, interactive media and technology.
We also have particular expertise in identifying and pursuing opportunities to scale-up projects cost effecively and maximise their impact.
Please visit our Projects section for examples of our previous work in some of these areas.
Our range of services in education and science communication include the following:
- Innovations in curriculum delivery
- BSF/Project Faraday consultation, feasibility and building design services
- Specialist science education advice, resources and services
- Programme delivery and pilot initiatives
- Outreach programme design and scale-up
- Project management
- ICT advice and services
- Policy development and dissemination
- Innovation, research and development in teaching and learning resources
- Support and innovation in CPD, training and accreditation
- Leadership development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sharing of good practice and support for network development
- Online communities and web-based solutions
- Digital media-based projects
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your particular requirements.