GovEd Communications has extensive experience in strategic communications, business planning, research and analysis, and scale-up of successful innovations. We are also able to provide stakeholder management support for complex, multi-organisation projects.
Although our principal focus is on supporting strategic needs in education, public services and social enterprise, our methods and techniques are applicable to all sectors.
Please visit our Projects sction for examples of our previous work in some of these areas.
Our key services in this area include the following:
- Business planning and strategic development
- Financial and strategic analysis
- Strategic planning for scale-up or mainstreaming of local innovations
- Strategic planning of cross-agency and partnership projects
- Stakeholder and partner relationship management
- Consultation and research
- Public affairs and govenment relations
- Policy alignment
- Event management and facilitation
- Highly targeted, cost-effective marketing solutions
- Communications with and via professional networks
- Public relations and media liaison
- Media planning
- Media training
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your particular requirements.